- Bathroom with shower and private
toilet and radio.
- Small hall mit Garderobe.
- Historical wooden stairs in the
staircase from 1928, refurbished in 2014.
Notes for smoker in the apartment
- In this
non-smoking-apartment it is forbidden to smoke, either at an opened
- If you smoke regardless,
there will be charges of cleaning and furthermore possible less of rent
will be claimed with legal costs.
Pets in the apartment
- Pets are not
allowed in the apartment.
Motorcycles, bicycles, parking lot
- Motorcycles can be parked in the
house in a locked room, upon request, per motorcycle, per every started
24 hours 2 EUR. Please notify at your request.
- Bicycles can be parked in the
house in a locked room free of charge. Please notify at your request.
- Parking lot, roofed, about 170
meters from the holiday apartment, upon request, per every started 24
hours 5 EUR. Please notify at your request.
upon broom clean return including final cleaning:
- 1 overnight stay for up to 2
adults 60 EUR.
- 2 overnight stays for up to 2
adults, per night 45 EUR.
- 3 overnight stays for up to 2
adults, per night 35 EUR.
- From 4 overnight stays for up to
2 adults, per night 30 EUR.
- 7 nights booked = 6 nights payed = 180
- Children up to 35 months in a self brought
baby bed for free.
- Children from 3 years per overnight stay 10 EUR.
- Bath towel and hand towel (please order at
your request) per set 5 EUR.
- 20% partial payment upon booking take a
look at the terms of payment.
- 80% payable upon arrival take a look at
the terms of payment.
- Key deposit take a look at the terms
Check in, Check out
- Check in from 2
pm until 6 pm (if you arrive later please take a call).
- Check out until
- 20 % partial payment at booking within 8
days after invoicing practice, if you live in the EU by bank
transfer to my account or if you not live in the EU ask for the secure
credit card online form. You will get a confirmation for the partial
payment by email.
- 80 % final payment cash at arrival.
- Key deposit 50 EUR payable upon
arrival; will be reimbursed upon departure of the broom clean return of
the vacation apartment.
- If you do not pay the 20 % partial payment
within 8 days, we will take back the requested date to the free sale.
- The 20 % partial payment will not be
reimbursed by cancellation.
- For cancellations up to 30 days before arrival
another 70 % will be payable immediately. If it is possible to rent the
apartment to another guest, the 70 % will be sent back to you less
an retransfer fee of 5 EUR, by arrival of the other guests.
- We reccomend a travel cancelation expenses
Map of the Middle Rhine River
between Koblenz, Lahnstein, Loreley, Oberwesel, Bingen und Rüdesheim
The city of Oberwesel on the
Rhine River, above which the
1.000-year-old castle Schonburg thrones, fulfills lots of expectations:
walking minute to the newspaper merchant with office and writing
supplies as well as toys, clothing store, electric shop, hairdresser’s
and tavern, 1 café with possibility to order breakfast and 1 hotel
restaurant with possibility to order a breakfast buffet.
- 2 walking minutes to the market place
with 2 banks and 2 ATM machines, Toto-Lotto (to play German lottery),
ice cream parlor, pizzeria, Strausswirtschaft (special wine tavern) and
- 3 walking minutes to the grocery store
with butcher shop and post office, optometrist, jeweler and flower shop as well
as museum of local history in the culture house.
- In the surrounding area of about 200
meters, there are 3 general doctors, 1 internist, 2 dentists and 2
pharmacies. The hospital is about 420 meters away.
- You’ll reach different hiking paths
along the "Rhein-Burgen-Wanderweg" ("Rhine castles hiking path")
through vineyards with lookout points and views towards the Rhine River
valley from the vacation apartment.
- 2 walking minutes to 4
boat landing stages (German page) at the Rhine River banks of the world
heritage valley Middle Rhine River.
- 5 walking minutes to the
on the left side of the Rhine River between Mainz, Bingen, Bacharach,
St. Goar, Boppard and Koblenz / Coblence on the Rhine River (see road
map with Rhine River course at the right). Time schedule with hourly
railroad traffic during the day in both up- and downstream directions.
- About 250 meters from the federal
highway B 9 at the Rhine River banks.
- About 11 km from the freeway (Autobahn A
61), exit Laudert.
- No matter if per car, train or
boat – the connection to the transport system is ideal.
This insiders' tip is well
worth a visit!
One thing definitely not to be missed in Oberwesel on the
Rhine is a wonderful
antique shop, which deals in original old steel engravings, copper
engravings, wood carvings and etchings of the Lorelei rock and all the
castles and towns along the Rhine and in the Rhine River valley. The shop
is in the Holzgasse (a small side street full of old half-timbered houses)
right in the middle of town, on the corner of Liebfrauenstr. 41.
canopy bed holiday apartment
55430 Oberwesel on the Rhine River
Phone +49 (0)6744 7144 900 daily from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00
p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cell phone +49 (0)179 250 6757 daily from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and
from 1:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (lunch break from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.).